Norwegian Getaway’s frozen chamber is guaranteed to give guests the ultimate chill. Kept at 17 degrees Fahrenheit, the ship’s ice bar will feature icy 3D elements inspired by the ship’s Magic City home such as South Beach’s iconic Ocean Drive skyline and palm trees etched into the icy walls, a “Welcome to Miami Beach” sign and a life-size alligator throne made entirely of ice. In addition, the entire bar, seating and glassware will all also be made of ice.
Located on deck eight, the SVEDKA/Inniskillin Ice Bar will accommodate approximately 25 guests at a time, who will don hooded coats and gloves to keep warm, since the artic-like room’s temperature will not rise above 17 degrees Fahrenheit.
The SVEDKA/Inniskillin Ice Bar will feature six Florida-inspired specialty drinks made from SVEDKA vodka and Inniskillin ice wine including:
- Tropicana: SVEDKA citron vodka, triple sec, lemon juice;
- Carmen Miranda: SVEDKA vodka, peach liquor, orange juice;
- Sittin’ on the Dock of Biscayne Bay: SVEDKA citron vodka, Inniskillin Icewine, lemon-lime soda;
- Blue Caribbean: Inniskillin Icewine, SVEDKA vodka, blue curacao, club soda;
- Key Largo Colada: SVEDKA colada, campari, sweet vermouth, orange syrup.
The Ice Bar will also serve two non-alcoholic drinks: the Sting Ray, made of strawberry puree, pineapple juice and lemon juice; and Parrot Island, made of orange juice, vanilla ice cream and milk.